Tuesday, March 8, 2011

There Are Times That Test Your Faith

I heard that lyric in a song and it fits exactly how I'm feeling right now. At first I was struggling with things. I was having a hard time focusing in school. In general, I haven't had much motivation this semester. I don't know what it was, but something kicked me in the butt today and I'm suddenly motivated to do better in school, to get better grades, to work harder. I'm preparing for a COM 101 midterm and something about that is giving me desire to work hard. I think I had told myself there was no why I could pass the class so I gave up. I got a paper back today and I got a 78 on it. That made me happy (and I know, 78 is low for me, but when the majority of the class fails, I'm happy).

Anyways...this was a short note. Have to run and study!

No comments:

Post a Comment